- Relaxation for CYP CAMHS NHS Lothian
- Resources for Overcoming Anxiety and Worry v2.0
- Supporting Your Child with Fears And Worries – SelfHelp Guide CAMHS NHS Lothian
Attached is an updated poster with links to resources for parents and carers on managing anxiety. You can also find all the resources on the CAMHS NHS Lothian website – Online Resources (nhslothian.scot)
New Resources include:
- A relaxation booklet for children (attached)
- Self Help Guide for parents on supporting their child with anxiety
As before it also links to:
- It includes access to recorded information sessions – Parent’s Anxiety Workshop. These are also available in BSL.
- We have access to Computerised CBT for parents on Supporting their Child/Teen with Anxiety via the platform Silvercloud– this is free to sign up using the access code and is unsupported.
To date over 200 parents have signed up since December 2021.
- The poster highlights some great apps which are available for free across NHS Scotland through Big Health – Sleepio – CBT for insomnia, and Daylight – CBT for anxiety. However, these are recommended for 18+.
- The poster also links to the adult mental health website – Home – Wellbeing Lothian
Please get in touch with someone from the TIPS-EIC/LIAM team (TIPS-EIC@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk) if you would like more information or have any questions. Please note we are unable to email parents and carers directly.
On Behalf of TIPS-EIC Team